- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This website is owned and operated by Saunders Media Services Pty Ltd trading as Minnow on Seaview ABN: 41 167 264 593.
- By accessing, browsing or using this website, you agree to all terms, conditions and disclaimers.
- Minnow on Seaview may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Any amendment is effective immediately.
- Please make sure all order details are correct at time of ordering.
- Due to high demand, some colours and varieties of flowers may need to be substituted to meet delivery times.
- CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS
- Customers must supply Minnow on Seaview with a valid mobile phone number and contact email.
- Minnow on Seaview accepts no liability arising out of failure to contact a customer, where the contact details were not supplied, were invalid or incorrect.
- It is the obligation of the customer to ensure the recipient’s delivery address is correct.
- Failure to provide the correct delivery details may result in incorrectly delivered goods, undelivered goods and additional redirect or redelivery fees.
- Minnow on Seaview accepts no liability for incorrectly delivered or undelivered goods, where the customer made no reasonable attempt to correct the address within a reasonable period and /or Minnow on Seaview acted in good faith when delivering the goods.
- Once delivered in accordance with your instructions, the product becomes the responsibility of the receiver.
Recipient Details and Personalised Messages
- The customer must ensure recipient details, such as their name and address are correct and spelt correctly. Minnow on Seaview accepts no responsibility for any incorrect information, when such information results from a reliance on information provided by the customer.
- Regarding online orders, customers should ensure that their personalised message is written to their satisfaction. Every effort will be made by us to ensure correct spelling, grammar or for making message cards and envelopes.
- Contact Details
- ALTERATIONS AND AMENDMENTS TO ORDERS
- We are unable to provide any alterations or amendments (including cancellations) for orders that have already been prepared or despatched, and/or in transit.
- Minnow on Seaview reserves the right to refuse alterations and amendments.
- CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
- Cancellation requests received less than 12 hours before the scheduled delivery date may incur a cancellation fee. Customers may opt to receive a gift voucher to the full value of the order if they wish to avoid cancellation fees. Please contact us 08 82351088 to discuss your options.
- Cancellations received more than 12 hours before delivery date can be refunded.
- If the cancellation is authorised proceeds will be refunded, within 3 - 5 working days, or at the discretion of the customer’s bank/financial institution.
- We regret we are unable to cancel orders that are already prepared and/or are with a courier for delivery.
- COMPLAINT POLICIES
Minnow on Seaview Two Day Complaint Policy.
- Any dissatisfaction with the product(s) must be communicated to Minnow on Seaview on (08) 82351088 within two (2) days of delivery.
- Minnow on Seaview reserves the right to request photos of the original product(s). To assist us in quality control it is our policy, to collect the original flowers if replaced.
- Minnow on Seaview Two Day Complaint Policy.
- PURCHASE AND SALE OF ALCOHOL
- Minnow on Seaview support the Responsible Service of Alcohol.
- Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years. It is an offence for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor from another person.
- Alcohol quantities are limited to 1.5 litres per recipient. When placing orders customers should ensure that they do not exceed sending the permitted alcohol limit of 1.5 litres (approximately two bottles) per recipient.
- MINNOW ON SEAVIEW PRODUCT RANGE
- Products in the Minnow on Seaview range may not be available at all times. Customers will be informed when a selected product is not available for delivery. Our web-site is updated instantly with unavailability.
- When a product becomes unavailable, Minnow on Seaview will offer you an alternative product.
Substitution and Seasonal Availability Disclaimer.
- Minnow on Seaview endeavours to fulfil orders in compliance with product descriptions, however orders may be subject to daily fluctuations based on demand, supply and weather conditions.
- Minnow on Seaview reserves the right to substitute products and items when necessary. Utmost care is taken to ensure the final product is comparable in quality and design to the requested item.
Photography and Products.
- For photographic purposes containers such as dishes, glasses or other props may be used for display purposes and are not included with the final product. The itemised product description available on the product page outlines the contents of final products.
- PRICING AND TRANSACTIONS
- All prices quoted, unless otherwise stated, are inclusive of GST.
- All prices, unless otherwise stated, are quoted in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Product prices do not include delivery fees.
- In the event a customer is entitled to a refund, the refund will be made to the original credit card.
- We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express credit cards.
- When providing your credit or debit card details you are agreeing that you are authorised to use that card and it must have sufficient available funds to cover your charges.
- GIFT VOUCHERS
- The voucher is redeemable by the bearer for Minnow on Seaview, to the value stated on the voucher.
- The voucher may not be used after the expiry date as stated on the certificate and is not exchangeable, refundable, replaceable or redeemable for cash, payment of accounts or other gift vouchers or discounts.
- The voucher is valid for Minnow on Seaview purchases only.
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or certificate offer, or Interflora, Petals or The Flower Company orders.
- Minnow on Seaview is not responsible or liable for vouchers that are lost or stolen.
- Gift voucher may only be redeemed within the Minnow on Seaview store.
- Minnow on Seaview will not redeem a voucher if our records indicate that it has already been redeemed or has not been issued.
- Any inconsistencies and issues arising from differences between the terms and conditions listed here and presented on the gift certificate/voucher is at the discretion of Minnow on Seaview to resolve
- SECURITY AND PRIVACY
Collection and Use of Information
- Minnow on Seaview collects personal data for the purpose of fulfilling orders for products or services.
- Personal data includes, but is not limited to: the full name of the customer and/or recipient, payment details, e-mail address, recipient address and contact (mobile) phone numbers.
- Minnow on Seaview does not keep records of customer credit card details.
- For customer security, your IP address has been logged and will be recorded with your purchase details.
Disclosure of Information
- Minnow on Seaview may disclose personal data necessary to third party service providers, such as Delivery Drivers, for the purpose of fulfilling customer orders and any other obligations.
- Minnow on Seaview will not disclose personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- Under no circumstances will Minnow on Seaview sell or receive payments or services for disclosing customer's personal information to any partner or external company.
Sender Anonymity and Disclosure
- Customers have the right to remain anonymous except in circumstances where personal information is required to complete an electronic transaction.
- Minnow on Seaview will not disclose sender/customer information to a recipient unless requested or approved to do so by the sender/customer.
- Minnow on Seaview website utilises cookies to store information of browsing history and to enable browsing features. We do not store any personal or financial information about customer-used cookies.
- Customers can elect to receive promotional material by joining as a Member and opting to receive plain text or HTML emails.
- In compliance with Australian law, all marketing material sent to the subscriber will include an option for the subscriber to request removal from mailing or contact lists for any future marketing.
- Collection and Use of Information
- Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of Minnow on Seaview website will be subject to civil and criminal sanctions and prosecution.
- Minnow on Seaview does not guarantee that it will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of its website, nor that it will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of its website.
- It is illegal to place orders under a false name, with a fraudulently obtained credit card or without the consent of the cardholder. Persons found to have placed a fraudulent order will be prosecuted.
- GOVERNING LAW
- The use of this website and these conditions is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia.
- Any legal action arising out of its use shall be brought and enforced under the applicable Australian law.
- By using this site, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Australia and any legal action pursued by you shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- THIRD PARTY SITES
- Minnow on Seaview website may provide links to related third party sites. Minnow on Seaview is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites and does not warrant the security of any information supplied to third party sites.
- TRADEMARKS, COPYRIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS
- All material on this website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Minnow on Seaview, including but not limited to images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights which are owned and controlled by Minnow on Seaview its related companies or by other parties that have licensed their material to Minnow on Seaview.
- Material on any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Minnow on Seaview is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Such material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the express prior written consent of Minnow on Seaview.
- Use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment, or use of the materials for any Flowers copyrights, trademarks and proprietary rights and is prohibited.
- FORCE MAJEURE
- Minnow on Seaview is not liable for failure to perform obligations, including but not limited to, the fulfilment of an order or a delivery, if such failure occurs as a result of acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster) war, hostilities, civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power, terrorist activities, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, theft, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service or any other event or phenomenon beyond Minnow on Seaview control.